Re: [lojban] baby words, sort of: catlu vs. zgana

On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 8:01 PM, Robin Lee Powell
<rlpowell@digitalkingdom.org> wrote:

> What's the difference here?  In particular, what does {catlu}
> actually mean?  Is it just like {zgana} but without a particular
> sense and conditions specified?

catlu = troci lo nu viska
zgana = troci lo nu ganse

> Which word is best for intent scrutiny?  How would you emphasize
> intent-ness there?

"Intent scrutiny" or "intense scrutiny"?

catlu/zgana both require intent.

I'm not sure what "intent scrutiny" means. I think "lanli" might be
better than catlu/zgana for "scrutinize".

"Intense scrutiny" could be "lo nu carmi lo ka lanli".

mu'o mi'e xorxes