Subject: morphology

From: Cyril Slobin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 23:02:56 +0300 (MSK)

la lojbab. cusku di'e:

> Here is the last draft I have of the Lojban morphology algorithm,
> dated 7 June 92.

> Morphology Algorithm
> Draft 4.0

There is newer version on lojban.org site, 

> Morphology Algorithm
> Internal Revision 4.1, 8 June 1992

It is inside archive named brkwords.zip together with word-breaking
program (ms-dos executable and incomplete pascal source).

Texts of 4.0 and 4.1 versions are different, but I believe there are
clarifications and editorial changes, not changes of algorithm itself.
However I haven't compared them thoroughly to be really sure.

Also I believe the pascal program implements an algorithm described in
english text, but again I haven't made thorough verification.

co'o mi'e kir.

-- 
Cyril Slobin <[email-masked]>