Subject: RECORD: lojban web sites and related matters

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 04:54:37 EDT

In addition to the all-Lojban chat at 2451657.46-.58 at EFNet#lojban
there are
a Lojban Web Ring centered at http://decadezero.org/lojban_webring.html
go to this site and click on the link to join
a site http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/hezekiah/lojban which has either been 
taken down or soon will be but which can be mined for useful material
the official web pages, at www.lojban.org, revised in mid february and tweaked
occasionally since (the parser may still be out of date). The programs 
given are 
all very MSDOS and have not bee successfully translated to other 
system (but
attempts are welcomed). Most wishlist items for this site need to be 
generated 
by those who want them, as lojbab is tied up with other things.
(the old sites at columbia,edu seem totally defunct)
an archive of list traffic at 
http://www.topcities.com/Arts/bugathlon/lojban.html 11000
messages, 36M of text, threaded and linked, up to date to at least mid 
February
a dictionary in HTML at : http://www.dria.de/lojban/
and, of course, [email-masked] (does that have to be @egroup.com?), the 
lojban-only mail list