Subject: Re: [lojban] Lojban / Most translated Web Page

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 17:38:00 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 4 May 2000, Ralf Laue wrote:

> Hello,
> 
> In July, we want to organize a "Festival of Unusual World Records" in
> Flensburg, Germany (supported by the German Guinness Book editors). Our
> web page for this event, http://www.rekordfestival.de/english.html
> should also become a world record: the most translated web page.
> It has been translated to 59 languages so far.

Tear it to shreds, boys!

la flen,zburg pe li 2000 .i mi rinsa do

.i ma'i le datni be traji fasnu bei ra'a le munje goi ko'a mi jarco le
nanmu be serai le ni tsali joi le larcu be serai le ni stati joi ko'a bei
serai le ni nuncni .i mi jinga fi ro ko'a tu'i la ko'a salci 2000 be de'i
li 7-7-2000 ji'e le djedi be li 2 tu'i la flen,zburg doitc,land.

le datni tebe'i le zgana vitke / le prenu poi ko'a joi le karni prenu 

.i ji'a ti vricyvelsku pinka tu'a ko'a zu'e ko serai dukse fanva .i e'o ko
sarji fo le nu do benji le zmadu xe fanva fu le <a
href="mailto:[email-masked]">mrilu</a> ja <a
href="http://www.rekordfestival.de/form_en.html">vricyvelsku</a> .i ba'o
fanva le ti pinka le 59 bangu

***

Issues:

Illegal consonant combos in cmene always get me. 

Took liberty of using mi = "we" -- sanctioned by the Book!

I hope the scope of goi is big enough to start at le datni.

I forget which ISO date format we standardized on.

Sticking digits and ko'a inside cmene. I'm SO naughty!

-----
In the Linux world, all of the major distributions have turned into 
companies. How much revenue would Red Hat generate if their product 
was flawless? How much support would they sell?