Subject: RECORD: morphology (corrected)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 16:24:09 EDT

1. The latest version (June, 92) of the speech stream resolution program is
in brkwords.zip in the archives on the lojban.org site.
2. The "no la, lai, doi in cmene" rule apparently means "not as a complete
syllable," so that Cla(i) is possible as also lau (maybe even, under a new
algorithm, la'a -- but probably not)
3. The form CV'y is not acceptable (under the present algorithm) as a
cmavo form.
4. All hyphens, r, n, l, and y, in lujvo are either required or forbidden; 
they
are not available for stylistic variations.
5. The restriction on f'u'ivla that they not have the form of a lujvo or 
gismu
and that one preceded by a cmavo not either, means simply the letter
pattern, not that it duplicate an actual other word.
6. There are possible fu'ivla in the VCCV(V) spaces as well as in the
CCVVCV space, but the tests do go on a while (and the possibility of
CVVV cmavo will complicate this situation)