Subject: Re: [lojban] Lojban's linguistical potentials

From: "michael helsem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:01:30 PDT

>From: "Alfred W. Tueting (Tüting)" <[email-masked]>
li'o
>Lojban for sure can be a promise to mankind to
>equally being *neutral*, sensitive-precise/sensitive-fuzzy and -
>hopefully first of all - *open* to the wide range and scale of
>conveying the contents of all the languages used to express/form
>human thoughts/feelings etc.. Limited in its outer 'shape' though
>(and 'restricted' to its very independency by logic), Lojban could
>have a unique chance to 'drink from all the different manifold
>sources of human spirit and soul', to open and widen itself, and thus
>being/becoming a means for the world able to comprise
>everything ever thought and expressed by mankind ...

felo banslabu po'o ta'e cusku (As long as we only try to render
things in Lojban that we've already expressed in our native language first,) 
.iseni'ibo le lobyse'i naje le lobyfrica cu jijykra (our imaginations are 
not really being challenged by the nature of
Lojban itself, only the differences between that & the other
language.) .i nitcu filenu lojbo kakne bece'u be'o djuno kei fale
zu'o ba'e kelci (In order to find out what Lojban can do we have
to PLAY with it.)

________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com