Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: Computing in lojbanistan

From: "LYlun.martins." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 21:38:13 -0300

On Tue, Jun 27, 2000 at 08:30:13PM -0400, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> (So maybe you could use three letters. It appears to me that many programs
> assume that the language code is going to be short. How about 'lob'?)

The standard says you can use x-whatever, so any program which
assumes 2 or even 3 letters is buggy.

Also, the internet (HTML and HTTP for example) accept
i-whatever, similar to x-whatever but more baselined,
controlled by the IANA. What I was talking about is registering
i-lojban.

[]s,
|alo
+----
--
Hack and Roll ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.

http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo mailto:[email-masked]
pgp key: http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo/pessoal/pgp

Brazil of Darkness (RPG) --- http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar