Subject: RE: [lojban] Now I herd everything!

From: "Colin Fine" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 19:46:56 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre Abbat [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 04 July 2000 03:19
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [lojban] Now I herd everything!

xu di'e drani se smuni

.i ro se danlu re da zo'u la noax. bevri da le taxlo'i

co'omi'e pier.

I don't think it is congruous in its precision. By which I mean that you are
using a prenex, but then leaving the relationship between the se danlu and
the da unspecified. .iseni'ibo su'ore da se bevri
****************************************************************************
****
Colin Fine
"Don't just do something! Stand There" - from 'Behold the Spirit' workshop
[email-masked]
****************************************************************************
****