Subject: Gismu Space

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 02:28:46 -0400 (EDT)

I have written a proxy service that intercepts the output of the Glimpse
gismu dictionary service and turns all the gismu into links, which become
queries. 

Try it at http://lissa.sixgirls.org/servlet/gismu

I apologize for the slow machine it's on, which is connected to the rest
of the net with an intermittent connection. If anybody has a faster and
more reliable home, I will send you the code. It is written in Java 1.2.2
for Servlet API 2.0. I put it under the GPL so I will send the code to
anybody that asks, whether or not you are going to host it publically.

For some reason, on this machine it finds 1560 gismu in the list, whereas
at home it only reads 1342. I haven't debugged that yet, but please let me
know if it has any false positives or false negatives as it attempts to
recognize gismu from non-gismu in the output.

je'a lei mutyminji poi sarji la lojban cu zenba le ka vlipa joi namcu

-----
Wait! RSA Algorithm is coplicated, so many mathematical calculation.
Please, wait for a little while or more during Decryption as your
computer system.