Subject: Re: [lojban] lojban & vim (version 2.0)

From: "Daniel Gudlat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 10:31:19 +0200

coi rodo
.i la kir. cusku di'e

> I've just downloaded new (2.0) version of lojban syntax highlighting
> file for vim text editor into our maillist file download area.
(Prevous
> version was 1.8, some improvements in error catching and wordlists).
>
> Does anyone even use vim here?

*raises hand* I do, almost exclusively at work (AIX terminals and
Windows), and a lot at home, though I prefer nedit for editing under
X11...

> I really need feedback! I myself found
> syntax (or rather morphology) highlighting very useful, but it is very
> probable that I, as author, am blind to some obvious errors. [doi] vim
> users, please, try to use this and send me some comments! Or all the
> lojban people here are emacs partisans? [zo'o]

Bah, why would anyone use a slow, multi-MB editor, but let's not start
THAT war here again, please.
I'll have a look at it when next trying myself against one of Michael
Helsem's stories... But since I'm very much a lb beginner (too little
time to make real progress :-( ) I doubt I'll catch a lot of errors.

co'o mi'e gudi.
----
Daniel "Gudy" Gudlat
[email-masked]
"People who quote, unlike people who are quoted, are aware of what they
are doing" the Lojban Reference Grammar (Online Version)