Subject: reference grammar left at LogFest

From: Bob LeChevalier-Logical Language Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 06:56:22 -0400

Someone attending LogFest this year seems to have left a copy inscribed by 
John Cowan behind. Unfortunately, it was not inscribed to anyone in 
particular, but was merely signed at LogFest 99 (last year, not this year) 
and therefore belongs to someone who attended both LogFests. It is 
possible that whoever left it took another book by mistake, perhaps one 
that was not inscribed. If you are that person, please send me private 
email, and indicate whether you took the wrong book or what.

BTW, to all list members, I do intend to put up a report on what happened 
at LogFest, but for some reasons I'll go into in the report, it is best 
that I wait a couple weeks. Meanwhile I have an especially busy schedule 
of personal matters now that LogFest is out of the way, and may be 
unresponsive, so please be patient if you write to me about something.

lojbab
--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org