Subject: Re: [lojban] Lojban text editing help

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 18:52:49 -0400

Taral writes:
>On 17 Aug, Cyril Slobin wrote:
>
>> It exist and functional. Unfortunately (by standart: me ;-) most lojban
>> unix users uses emacs, not vim. But it works good for me and Mark 
>> confirms it works (at least started once ;-) for him, so "works only on
>> authors computer" barrier is broken. Any more testers? In fact after
>> some testing by other people (authors are typically blind to most
>> obvious errors in their creations) I am to suggest this mode to Bram for
>> inclusion in main Vim distribution (Bram is usually very open for such
>> contributions), so we'll have first text processing tool with lojban
>> support out of the box! I believe it will be a Good Thing, but I am
>> definitely refuse to submit a raw product now. So, again, any testers?
>> Does anybody among 200+ lojban users use vim here?

[piggy-backing due to indiscriminate delete]

Ummm, can I have the URL again? :)

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Despite not getting very emotional about it, the fact that quantum
entanglement doesn't allow transmission of information is probably the
most profound dissapointment I've ever experienced. -- RLPowell