Subject: Re: [lojban] NYC Lojban discussions!

From: "Mark E. Shoulson" <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Aug 2000 00:47:43 -0000

>From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
>Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:41:05 -0400 (EDT)
>
>On Fri, 25 Aug 2000, Olivia wrote:
>
>> 
>> coi rodo
>> 
>> lojban), because i wanted handy print-outs for use during face-to-face
>> conversation.
>
>
>
>Speaking of which, Olivia and I have been holding halting, cheat-sheet
>aided discussions in Lojban about twice a week for a few weeks. Any
>Lojbaneers willing to commute to Manhattan are welcome to join us!

I may take you up on that, since I am not too far from Manhattan, though it
is hard for me to find time to go anywhere. Still, I'm feeling since the
LogFest that if I don't start speaking more Lojban I'll burst. So in a
like vein I'd like to find out when good times to hang out on the IRC
channel are; I've tried popping in there now and then, but rarely have any
success finding anyone.

~mark