Subject: Re: [lojban] useful tools

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:01:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 30 Aug 2000 [email-masked] wrote:

> 
> i agree with pycyn's comment to elrond. i use windows almost exclusively, 
> with my sole remaining forays into dos being for logflash and zork. i'd like 
> to see something for lojban like the pojwI' program for klingon. it gives 
> glosses in the same order as the original text, making it much easier to read 
> and study. yes, it is more of a crutch, but at least i still use it, which 
> is more than i can say for the glosser program, good as it is. 
> steven lytle

The last and only time I tried a Lojban glosser program, instead of
getting a crude English sentence I got a bizarre graph that looked like a
perl script, with ascii lines and braces all over the thing. I was so
horrified that I have never tried any more ever since.

-----
[email-masked] on design:
How do you get there, do a lot of hard work, breathe, and listen listen
listen. Listen to what the product tells you. Sometimes, if you're really
good at listening, you can hear it speak. Do what it says and shut up.