Subject: Re: [lojban] irc

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 05:16:16 -0400

"Arnt Richard Johansen" writes:
>> coi rodo
>
>> i finally got my irc client working. i was able to join #lojban and
>> #lb on EFnet. disapointingly i had to find that there was no one else
>> on them.
>
>I don't think the channel #lb has anything to do with Lojban. At least
>I've never been on it. As for #lojban, the fact that there were nobody
>at all on it sounds very strange to me. Did you make sure that your
>server hadn't split from EFnet?

For my own part, I have _not_ been able to get access to a non-split
EFnet server in a couple of weeks. It's really going to hell. Fucking
script kiddies.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Despite not getting very emotional about it, the fact that quantum
entanglement doesn't allow transmission of information is probably the
most profound dissapointment I've ever experienced. -- RLPowell