Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: RE:literalism

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 20:59:35 GMT

la adam cusku di'e

>I'm not at all sure that glimabla is any better. In fact, I'm not sure
>what the place structure of mabla is supposed to mean (other than
>the alternative 'x3 curses' suggested by the gi'uste).

I use "x1 is wretched/awful/contemptible/vile/what-have-you
in property x2" for the place structure of {mabla}. I don't
think that the place structure as written in the gi'uste makes
much sense.

>It seems to me that
>'mal-' tends to work more like a cmavo of selma'o UI with a rafsi
>assigned to it (like pe'a).

That's true, but I still hope it can be rescued.

co'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.