Subject: Re: [lojban] RE:literalism

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 21:22:44 GMT

la adam cusku di'e

>For example, a pattern that I've sometimes seen is when the seltau
>modifies the entire bridi, as in e.g. 'spaji nerkla' (le nu nerkla cu
>spaji). Would it work to consider the place stucture of
>'pajykemnerkla' as 'n1 n2 n3 n4 n5 s2 (n=nerkla)'? Would it work to
>define this as type of tanru as broda zei brode = brode1 brode2
>brode3 brode4 brode5 broda2 broda3 broda4 broda5? Or maybe
>there's another way to analyze it.

Yes, that seems like a good analysis, and it is a different
pattern than the usual ones: {broda je brode} and
{brode be f* lo'e broda} (and also {brode be f* le (nu/ka) broda}
as a special case of the second one).

I wonder why it is not more common.

co'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.