Subject: Re: [lojban] RE:literalism

From: "michael helsem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 21:42:35 GMT

>From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
li'o
>a lujvo is not "real Lojban"
>until it is given such a place structure. (Hence my stress in asking
>people working on the lujvo file is to get keywords and places structures
>out there for them,

my fast & loose rule in coining lujvo is that the x2 of the lujvo is the 
same as x2 of the final rafsi; & very seldom have i had more than that sumti 
filled. i think this will be a common assumption in
spoken lojban. and perhaps when there are going to be more than
x1 & x2, clarity suggests turning it back into a tanru for the
sake of not interrupting discourse so everyone can sit down with
pencil & paper (or a dictionary, should that be available)...
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.