Subject: FYI: My ANOMALIST webpage "High Strangeness Report" article "The Language of Space"

From: "T. Peter Park" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 11:53:42 -0500

Dear glossopoeiophiloi and lobypli,
The on-line edition of THE ANOMALIST has just posted a short
article of mine in its "High Strangeness Reports" section, on "The
'Language of Space.'" It describes aUI, an artificial language of
allegedly extraterrestrial origin invented or publicized by the
Austrian-born American psychiatrist John W. Weilgart. You can read my
article by going directly to:
<http://www.anomalist.com/reports/language.html>> 
I have previously had a couple of other articles posted in the
ANOMALIST's "High Strangeness Reports" section: "The Hanging Doll" and
"Lincoln Legend." They deal respectively with a true-life ghost story in
a friend's house, and with my attempts to track down the truth behind a
curious rumor or urban legend about a weird family of strange-looking
freaks or misfits with alleged supernatural powers who supposedly
terrorized an unnamed small Midwestern town in the 1890's.
THE ANOMALIST is a scholarly journal, edited by Patrick Huyghe
and Dennis Stacy, devoted to the serious discussion of unusual phenomena
challenging conventional scientific, archaeological, or historical
theories and paradigms.
Regards,
T. Peter <[email-masked]>
Garden City South, LI, NY