[lojban-beginners] Re: coi

coi rodo

There is something I do not understand regarding the lujvo bacrynandu:
- bacru has only one rafsi: ba'u. Why then bacr is used for the lujvo?
- On the other hand, are we talking about a difficult utterance or a
difficulty which is an utterance? I would think a tongue-twister is a
type of utterance (a difficult one, indeed), and then bacru should be
the tertau of this lujvo: nadyba'u, maybe?

Anyway, my bets are that I am wrong! I need to read carefully the
Chapter 12 of CLL.... by the way... which is the name of CLL in
Lojban? jbobau mulno ?

mu'o mi'e ALbaros