[lojban-beginners] 'at this time in the past'

Hello all, I've continued to learn Lojban although I've been away from the IRC and mailing-lists. I recently updated jbofacki to be a lot more useful, so if any of you use it, check it out.

To the main subject of this email: How do we transpose time tenses?

The example is, I was watching this Let's Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOJ3A0xdh5A
and I uttered this rather time-complex statement: "at this time last time, Snake was about to be killed".

{ca le pu cabna ku catra la since}?
The problem being 'le pu cabna' is underspecified (and sounds like a tautology vs 'le purci'). I want to say 'the time in the past iteration that corresponds to the present moment in this iteration'.

--
mi'e kampu