[lojban-beginners] Sorry, an error

coi

The address is
http://www.freewebs/lojban.com -> Learning stuff -> Lojban tutor (i forgot
the .com).
mi'e ALbaros

.uinai .u'u mi puzu na spuda

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 07:20:05PM -0600, Bodeen, Gabe wrote:
> My name is Gabe
> (.i lu mi'e geib. li'u se cusku mi bau la lojban.) and I'm working
> through Nick's and Robin's lessons in between homework.

If you are using this lessons, maybe you could be interested on an
application I developed to help learning Lojban. Besides a (Lojban ->
English and up to certain extent, English->Lojban) dictionary, you will find
flashcards to learn each lesson vocabulary of this course. I've typed up to
lesson 9, more when I have time to continue. You can find this app. at:
http://www.freewebs/lojban -> Learning stuff -> Lojban tutor. Hope it helps.

mi'e ALbaros.

Este mensaje fue revisado por F-Secure Antivirus for Internet Mail