[lojban-beginners] terkunra

Can {terkunra} be used for locations producing things other than metal ore?

For example, can a marble quarry be a {rokcrmarmara terkunra} as well as a
{rokcrmarmara teryrokci}? [{teryrokci} sounds to me as if it's more the
geographical area where the rock comes from rather than the actual quarry.]
Can a soap mine (from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, I believe) be a
{zbabu terkunra} as well as a {selzbabu}? Is a salt mine a {silna terkunra}
as well as a {selsilna}? Is an oil well a {ctile terkunra} as well as a
{selctile}? [Similar questions for all these as for {teryrokci} --
"location" and "source" sound rather vague.]

Are diamonds (jarjme? rairjarjme?) found in {terkunra} or only in
{terjemna}?

If I plant a forest with the intent of logging the trees, is it then a
{mudri terkunra}? ({mudri} has no place for source or location besides the
species of trees used.)

What are the restrictions on the {kunra} ("mineral/ore of type/metal x2")
that come from a {terkunra}?

mu'omi'e filip.
--
filip.niutyn. <Philip.Newton@datenrevision.de>
All opinions are my own, not my employer's.