[lojban-beginners] Coi

coi rodo i  mi'e katrin.

I guess I should introduce myself.  I'm a graduate student at Brandeis in
Computer Science.  I study natural language processing, computer learning
and modeling of cognitive science stuff.  I know a lot about things like
"manner and path verbs" and "lexicalization biases" although what I really want to
do is reasoning.  Work I've done has lead me to be interested in a language
without the complications of English as a basis for a reasoning system.  I was
introduced to lojban by la rab.spir (hi Rob).

I'm working through lojban for beginners (although I often get distracted
and have to back up) and I have some vocab in an electronic flashcard program
(iFlash for the mac).

-Catherine

Catherine Havasi