[lojban-beginners] pemkarni! (poem weekly) #1

Hi. This is pemkarni, a weekly initiative to get all Lojbanists, including beginners, to write something interesting.

Please send your creations privately to my email address (ciuak.prog@gmail.com). Also, give the name you'd like to have. There's no need for your poem to be long or structured or rhyming -- just comply with the given topic, which is:

    separation ('sepli')

Again, I encourage everyone to try. Cheers!

Now, here are the submissions of the pemkarni number 0, which was about dark spaces:

Well, one submission. I do expect that number to rise!

la since — ku pe fi'e la .timoteios.
mi nerkla le pluka manku canlu.
i nenri le gutra pe'a.
i mi surla sarlu.
i pe'a le mamta cu kufygla.
i ze'u kuftagji

Thanks, timoteios, for making the number of submissions positive.

See you all next week! ~ uakci