Re: [lojban-beginners] How to say research

.i coi la mustafa

You could maybe say {cnino se djuno facki} for "x1 (new knowledge)-y discovers x2(fact, lo du'u...) about subject x3".
If you made it into a lujvo, it could be {ninseljunfa'i}.

"I research/discover the fact that cats are indeed animals." -- {.i mi ninseljunfa'i lo du'u lo mlatu cu ja'a danlu}
"I research/discover some fact(s) about the atomic nucleus." -- {.i mi ninseljunfa'i tu'a lo ratmidju}
"I research/discover about subject soft condensed matter physics." -- {.i mi ninseljunfa'i fi lo ka ranti je denmi marji fisli}

{lo du'u} -- the fact of...
{tu'a} == {lo su'u} -- the unspecified event involving object...
{lo ka} -- the property of... (I often use this for subjects, like the subject of physics {lo ka fisli}, the subject of swimming {lo ka limna})

Does this make sense? Also if someone else reads this and finds errors in what I said, please correct!

.i mu'o mi'e la .suzil.