[lojban-beginners] Re: How to say research

On Thursday, 3 November 2016 04:20:16 UTC+1, Mustafa İpekbayrak wrote:

co'i ro do

Not co'i, but coi!

How can I say "researchs" in lojban. This word is not in jbovlaste. I am really confused about it.

Wiktionary says that research is "Diligent inquiry or examination to seek or revise facts, principles, theories, applications, etc.; laborious or continued search after truth". Thus I'd render "research" as «fakpu'e» (process of finding out sth): x1 is research of sources x2 by agent x3 yielding information x4 on topic x5, with x6 being the stages of the research.

~ uakci