Re: [lojban-beginners] question on Crash Course

On Saturday, September 23, 2017 3:58:34 PM EDT 'Boris' via Lojban Beginners
wrote:
> coi
>  re da preti fi mi

That should be "coi do re da preti fi mi" or "coi do'u re da preti fi mi".
"coi re da" means you're greeting two people (or things).

> *i au gau mi re do co'a slabu lo lanzu be mi*
>
> *"I'd like you to get to know my family.""gau" is a rafsi from "gasnu" what
> does it mean here? And why "re" 2? *

"gau" is a preposition ("sumtcita" in Lojban). Its object is "mi". "(I desire)
by me doing something, you two start to be familiar to my family." Without
checking the context, I guess that this is said to two people.

> *i e'o do klama no nenri be le dinju**"Please, come into the house."*
> why here "no" zero?

I agree with Jonathan that it's a typo. As it is, it means "Please, go to
nothing in the building." ("dinju" can refer to office buildings, which aren't
houses, while "zdani" can refer to caves, which aren't buildings, and to
birds' nests. For gorilla nests, though, I'd use "ckana".)

Pierre
--
The gostak pelled at the fostin lutt for darfs for her martle plave.
The darfs had smibbed, the lutt was thale, and the pilter had nothing snave.