Re: [lojban-beginners] Natural example of "le"

Now I'm wondering if there's a way to translate "Are 'magic' and 'candy' magic and candy, respectively?" I thought I could use termsets, but <za'a ju'o cu'i> you can't put selbri in a termset. <.i xu le makfa cu makfa .ije le titspi cu titspi> sounds more redundant.