[lojban-beginners] Clause connections and the equivalent of serial verbs: How to translate "Come and take them.)

Coi ro do mi’e la volcpitar no'u lo di’a nintadni be la lojban

.i e’o mi bao la lojban. drani cusku dei .i pe’u ko se va’u mi draga’igau lo se srera pe lo go'i.

Greetings all!  I am Volcpitar and am back as a still new student of Lojban.  I hope I am saying these sentences correctly in Lojban and would appreciate any corrections.

I have just been finishing my review of the CLL and the list of gismu and have a few questions regarding how to connect clauses.  In the back of my mind, I am thinking about languages that use serial verbs or an equivalent to express stages of an action and am wondering how these should come across in Lojban.

To take a concrete example, how could you translate μολὼν λαβέ (molṑn labé) (Come and take them!), the Spartans’ famous response to the Persians’ demand to lay down arms and surrender at the battle of Thermopylae?

Although English can use a connective, clearly the meaning is really “come to take them!” and involves a single activity rather than two separate ones.   How could I handle this succinctly  in Lojban?

A related question is how would I just say: “Come here”?  My first guess would be “ko vi klama,”  but wouldn’t that imply that the entire movement described by the selbri--i.e., the entire route-- is close by, rather than just the destination?

Given the context, the best I can come up with for “Come and take them” is

--{.i ko te ka’a vi lebna

Or perhaps:

--{.i ko ve ka’a ti lebna

As for “come here,” the only solution I can find is

--{i. ko ti klama

Using “ti” as a translation of “here” is a usage that appears in the CLL, but I have never quite been sure about using it to indicate a vague undelimited place.

.i xu lo zi xelvanva be fu mi cu gendra ja smudra .i xu zasti fa lo se cu’u xagmau be de’u

Are my translations above syntactically and/or semantically correct?  Are there other better ways to express them?

mu’o