[lojban-beginners] Announcing the 2019 LLG Members Meeting

Everyone interested in lojban (and /or logical languages in general) is welcome to join us! The 2019 Logical Language Group (LLG) Members Meeting will be starting between October 15th and October 20th. Anyone is welcome to participate and to propose topics, though only elected Members may vote. The meeting will again take place on Mattermost, and bridges are available from multiple other systems such as Telegram to make participation more convenient.

If you can, though, there are features of participation not available anywhere except Mattermost such as receiving individual and group-wide notifications by email when you are flagged and correct use of graphics.

I will add this link in as many different lojban discussions as I can and appreciate if you would add it wherever I have not. I am happy to provide the link below through email as well if you send me a note asking for it to comcaresvcs@gmail.com.

To join us on Mattermost you will need a free account which you can create by following this link. If you then log in you should be taken to our conversations. If you have any problems you can ask here or reach out to me on Telegram @GryphKat.

https://framateam.org/signup_user_complete/?id=17b4ir6u6by6px693dm8kmy7yw