[lojban-fr] [lojban-announcements] New Parrot Sketch Video On YouTube.

Followups to the main list.

At the last chaos communication congress we had Seraphine551 give us our
very own hand puppets. Ever since then we wanted to make a video with
them. Today (or rather yesterday), this dream finally became realized
and we turned the dead parrot sketch into hand puppetry. Even though
there were a few hiccups and the text still contains at least two
grammatical mistakes, we are rather happy with the result, which you can
watch on YouTube[1] (even with subtitles, if you wish.)

mu'o mi'e la florolf joi la timos

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFBesKkVC-E

--
The mail came from the "Lojban Announcements" Google Group.  You are probably not subscribed to that group directly.  All mails to this group are forwarded to all major Lojban groups.  See http://www.lojban.org/tiki/Lojbanic+Forums for details about what this list is for, including how to contact the management.

Liste de dicussion en français sur le lojban, langue construite.