Re: [lojban] X1 is X2 by definition.

> Not a selbri, since it would be linguistically
> cumbersome to express all
> of our definitions as complete sentences including
> the claim of definition.
Why? Why it should be cumbersome? For example I want
to define "love" as "a strong positive emotion of
regard and affection". How do I need to do it?

Ok. may be there is some sumti to say that X1 is
"identical" with X2. However, it will be not a full
substitution for "by deffinition". Because,
deffinition supposed to be thrue as axion and identity
is metter of "experiment". And the second difference
is that definition (argument from right part) supposed
to be constructed from abstractions of higher level.

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/GSaulB/TM