Nibbles on irresistible bait...

	From: jimc@math.ucla.edu
	Subject: Re: Proposed changes to lexeme ZIhA grammar
	Date: Thu, 31 May 90 09:23:26 -0700

	1.  A set or list with explicitly stated members.  (Coffee, tea or milk:
	choose one from the set.)  (An old Loglan puzzle; try translating
	that in Lojban.)

ko cuxna pada le ckafi ce'o le tcati ce'o le ladru

"Choose one thing from the set: coffee, tea and milk."

NBs: The gismu for this are all lesson 2 words and I didn't have to
look any of them up.  Whee!  The JL10 cmavo list gives ce'o as the
oset (i.e., ordered) and ce as the set connectives.  The grammar
summary has this reversed, which is the way I'm using them.