native Esperanto speakers?

To any Esperanto speakers on the list.
There has been discussion on sci.lang asking about native Esperanto
speakers whose parents did not speak a common language other than
Esperanto.  Can anyone give a reference for this information.  I
vaguely recall reading of this, as well as that there are small
communities in Europe where Esperanto is by intention the standard
language and that therefore the 'natural language' of the children
is Esperanto.  Total numbers only a few thousand at most.
If you have information, please send to me and John Cowan
(cowan@marob.masa.com) and post to sci.lang if you have that
capability, indicating that I asked you to do so.
--lojbab