Re: Publications by James Cooke Brown in UFL library

The only listing in the library computer is for The Troika Incident
(1970).  There is also only one listing under Loglan, a 1988 report.

There is a James Cooke Brown listed in the phone book as living on
Highway 26, Gainesville (it would probably be 32601 or less likely
32609), phone number (904) 371-9574.

It's possible that some material from the period you asked about
hasn't been entered into the library computers.  I'll check the
card catalog next time I'm on campus (if I can find it!).

David JOhns