Planned Languages Server

{ I hope this interests you. }

The last announcement I made about the Planned Languages Server was made
around its opening time, and I thought I might remind the collective
consciousness of its existence, as well as inform anyone who didn't hear
about it.  So....

			       ANNOUNCEMENT

The Planned Languages File-server (NOT MAILING LIST) is officially on-line.
This server is intended for files in and about planned languages.  Any
submissions of original or otherwise copyable (i.e. not copyrighted) work
is gladly accepted, including documents about planned languages as well as
works written in them (the management reserves the right to be arbitrary
and capricious in determining what's in and what's out).

The address of the server is langserv@ivory.cc.columbia.edu.  Please mail
questions, comments, and submissions to
archive-management@ivory.cc.columbia.edu (not to the server).  To find out
how to use the server, mail it a letter with the one line

help

(not in the subject header, in the body).

Ou archives have grown somewhat during our however many months (or whatever
it's been.  It *feels* like a while) of existence, thanks to contributions
from our supporters.  We hope to see more donations to make our service
even more worthwhile.  To get an index of a particular archive (directory),
have a line

index <archive>

in your letter.  for a list of archives, just send "index".

Hope this is useful to you all!

Mark Shoulson and Jerry Altzman, managers.