[lojban] taking action

coi mi'e la .krtis.

How do you think that we can best organize and advertise ongoing projects? What implementation are you envisioning?

___

As a particular note, I would add that if a reward system dried up, then interest in helping a project can basically only dry up to the point at where we currently are. In a sense, we are at our lowest, which has the advantage that the inly direction from here is up (or, at least, not down). We have a great opportunity to innovate and we should not fear worst-case scenarios because we are almost there already in many ways. Moreover, for this specific concern, developing investment in the outcome of a project by initially rewarding participation monetarily may actually motivate a sustained interest in its progress regardless of the continuation of that monetary reward. But I do see the advantages in making small "thank you"-note-like gifts and larger-scale, less guaranteed, competitive reward systems (like a Nobel Prize).