[lojban] la sutysisku. Results for the last months.

This post discusses la sutysisku dictionary app.

This is another type of frequency lists. Here core verbs of Lojban (lo gismu) are sorted according to how often they are searched for in la sutysisku app.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T1YDh4ug59iUe7WG6Ge3k-251OfA8rithJmMGdD7S_M/edit#gid=950897042

(some are pseudogismu. Users simply entered something that has the form of lo gismu).

The column to the right has lo valsi and lo valsi poi nu'o mo'u se ciska without filtering pseudogismu. This means some people stop typing a word in la sutysisku forcing the app to output possible results.

Why is this important? You can see what people were trying to find, which concepts are still absent in the dictionary and thus might need some work so that new users finally find highly needed words.

If someone wants to dig more into the stats tell me, I'll provide you with access to the analytics account.

P.S. Lojban was born 29 years ago. .i jbedetnunsla uidai doi la loglan. xi baba