[lojban] Purely Lojbanic names of grammatical constructs.

Some people wondered if Lojban had original Lojbanic names for constructs that appear in its grammar.

The answer was 'No!'
Besides, many Lojbanists had to incorrectly use existing grammatical terms since they were not fully formalized.
One example was {bridi}. The definition of this word has been recently fixed to prevent ambiguities in its usage.
Another example is almost official documentation on xorlo that says that "term" has no default quantifier. It'd be better to say that sumti-5 and sumti-tail-1 have no default quantifiers, or put it another way the corresponding slot in formal grammar is absent by default but can be explicitly filled if needed.

So the solution was to use pseudo-English terms from this formal grammar: https://lojban.github.io/cll/21/2/
They are hard to utter especially in Lojban (how would you Lojbanize the word "paragraphs"?)

Since people asked about purely Lojban terms for Lojban grammar I quickly made a list of lo fuhivla such that each corresponds to exactly one rule of Lojban grammar.

https://mw.lojban.org/papri/User:Gleki/ei_lo_gerna_cu_jetnu_lojbo (column "geknomvla").

Obviously, this system is not ideal, I mildly offer you all to make new systems.
But this system is nice in that it avoids issues like "What the word {sumti} really means and how to use it?"
You can always look up these definitions by e.g. using la sutysisku: https://la-lojban.github.io/sutysisku/en/#sisku/sumtika