Re: [lojban] Have a frequency list generator.

On Monday, March 13, 2017 3:10:46 PM EDT Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> Sorry I hadn't seen this.
>
> https://docs.docker.com/engine/installation/linux/ubuntu/#install-using-the-> repository

I installed docker-ce and tried again. Now I get this:

<snip long list of similar errors that overflowed Konsole>
chcon: no se puede aplicar contexto parcial al fichero sin etiquetar
'update_datafiles.sh'
chcon: no se puede aplicar contexto parcial al fichero sin etiquetar '.'
Sending build context to Docker daemon 57.09 MB
Step 1/15 : FROM rlpowell/fedora_base
repository rlpowell/fedora_base not found: does not exist or no pull access
Docker build failed.

I also see a device called "docker0", with address 172.17.0.1, when I run
ifconfig. What's that?

Pierre
--
Jews use a lunisolar calendar; Muslims use a solely lunar calendar.