[lojban] Blog article: Monthly Lojban Community Roundup — April 2017

Another month has passed and now it’s May already! Time really flies… But this also means that it’s time for the Monthly Lojban Community Roundup, where I go through IRC, the mailing list, Reddit, Facebook and Twitter, and kakpa lo solji lo lojbo pe lo prula’i masti and lay it out for in an easy-to-digest format; because, as we know, not everyone has the time to follow everything on their own. Here goes April 2017.

Read the full article at:

https://solpahi.wordpress.com/2017/05/01/monthly-lojban-community-roundup-april-2017/

---