[lojban] Re: [Survey] Preferred Lojbanization of semivowels preceded by a consonant in cmevla

coi ro do

So, here are the results of the poll:

[Poll Results]

Two of the questions have a "Other" option, which allows the user to type an alternative answer.

Here are the alternatives typed for the "Other" options:

• tokios, kisua'ilis, kenias
• I've oscillated between all four and have preferred the last two lately
• tok,ios kis,ua'ilis KEN,ias
• tokin, kisuxilin, kenin

• casi,us, mari,as
• Any of the first three for Cassius, any of the first two for Marīa
• kasi,us mari,as
• kasis, marin
• kasi,us, mari,as
• KAsius, marias (I see no problems, but if there are I prefer the h versions)

—Ilmen.