Re: [lojban] learner's translation of Ferdinand the Bull

  mi'u a'o do datyjdi

  Me, too.  I hope you'll reconsider.

              --gejyspa

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 5:54 AM, MorphemeAddict <lytlesw@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for all that effort!

I personally find 'h' instead of "'" hard to read, after years of reading "'".

stevo

On Sun, May 28, 2017 at 8:18 PM, <vpbroman@gmail.com> wrote:
I have translated into lojban the amusing children's story of Ferdinand the Bull, with the intention that it be useful for lojban learners.
The grammar and vocabulary are standard, nothing experimental, with minimal use of affix compounds or complex nesting.
I do prefer "h" to "'".

Here are the release versions of the bilingual English/lojban text and the lojban-only text.
la_fernandos.txt
https://app.box.com/s/kwi7c4k81ljjvpg2jgn239frw3b17o4v

la_fernandos_jbo.txt
https://app.box.com/s/jx2g0lq6wdcxkkdm5rdchwa4gt9sq89m

Here are MP3 readings at a relaxed pace of the lojban text and the English-lojban interleaved text.
These may be good for listening to during your daily commute -- I do that to improve my recognition skills!
The recordings are 13 minutes and 18 minutes, resp.

la_fernandos5.mp3
https://app.box.com/s/pe7j6odvrfvuqzp6rl6us8bccbp2w6mm

la_fernandos5ej.mp3
https://app.box.com/s/x7sjmq171dpx20jrz7v5kcpd24roahd7

Thanks to mezohe for constructive criticism, even if I did not take all his advice.

mihe la bremenli