Re: [lojban] CLL and modern Lojban

 >What is clear, however, is that people don't want to use CLL Lojban (despite the fact

>that it is still the most thoroughly documented version). If you learn a bit more about Lojban and >get familiar with its details, you will most likely begin to understand why.

I am one of the most vocal proponents of CLL-only Lojban, but the problem is that the documentation is poorly organized and poorly explained. After, what?, a decade, the Complete Lojban Language still has not had the full Errata approved for publication, so new learners are forced to either navigate outdated websites for complete information or to learn instead a Lojban-ido.

On top of that, official leadership and activity in the community is lacking. It is nearly impossible to have one's opinion acknowledged unless you are in one of the small and inaccessible cliques that seem to be the source of the off-shoot dialects.