Re: [lojban] Re: CLL and modern Lojban

Lojban’s claim to be based on logic is not significantly different from the similar claim for any language (sentences derived by transformations from underlying semantic representations which are often presented as formulae in some higher order intensional logic).  JCB ditched most of the features of FOPL (the best then available) which gave for precision and most of the last 60 years has been spent trying to get at least some of that back (not yet all by a long shot).  Lojban is just an SAE language that looks a little strange because position in a sentence does not have a fixed meaning but rather depends upon the verb at the center.  End of borrowings from logic (hyperbole, but not much).
The logic on which Lojban is “based” is again a European creation (mainly Anglo-American and German, with a little French and Italian).  It takes no account of the logical traditions of India or China nor of the specialized languages developed there for logic.

Yes, but Lojban compared to Loglan got somewhere further.
I'm not sure what you mean by Indian or Chinese logic (after all they still influenced European ones) but e.g.
1. second order logic is in CLL
2. combinatory logic with lambda calculus is a common topic (although xorlo reform with a bunch of simultaneous intrusions into plurality, grammar scope and quantifiers probably complicated the issue in Lojbanistan instead of clarifying it). But people can't stop mentioning Lojban when discussing combinatory logic.
3. trivalent logic was discussed although I'm not sure if it's compatible with CLL
4. higher order logic (FOPL - nouns/sumti, 2OPL - selbri/predicates, >2OPL - paragraphs) was again proposed as extensions to CLL

What else did we miss? Indian and Chinese logic is often mixed with philosophy, can you clarify where we haven't caught its logical part?

 So, it is hardly culturally neutral in the sense suggested.  Of course, the need for cultural neutrality was prompted by the thoroughly bogus SWH, so its absence is not very damaging, except to the repeated claims to have it.