Re: [lojban] Re: CLL and modern Lojban

Wow. I mean "Waaaaaaow!": you guys & gals seem to have "somewhat deeply" study subject of languages, logic, predicates, morphisms, philosophy... and a few other words I'm not 100% sure I understand the contours (maybe my English level?). Of course, you may say that you did not dive as deep as you wanted ;) ...

I also have the feeling that two reading levels arose: the "technical" discussion, and the "user" discussion.
I would certainly not break up the discussion, so please go on with the "technical" level: that brings very interesting things.

But as interesting it is, I'd also like to come to a very low-brow / down-to-earth / "simple" user point of view. That was actually what I wanted to do with my basic summary. Gleki and guskant pointed out interesting imprecisions/mistakes (thank you both), and others added many details (thank you too). So, may I try again?

http://sukender.free.fr/articles/2017-11-13%20Lojban%20fundamentals.xhtml

In this version:
    1. "Culturally neutral" is okay as long as it is an clear it is an intent, and that it is something really partial.
    2. Document is both about description and politics of future Lojban.

Please provide any critics, on the form and substance. You'll see I added yellow highlighting: those items are clearly to be debated/adjusted.
And maybe a section with "major" (!) ways of thinking the furure of Lojban should be expressed?...

Hope to read you soon.

Cheers,

la .sykyndyr.