Re: [lojban] Re: CLL and modern Lojban

Le jeudi 16 novembre 2017 16:21:09 UTC, Benoit Neil a écrit :
I'll answer more in detail soon, but in the meantime, can you tell us more about "Group 3 consist[ing] of some incompatible groups"? Which subgroups, actually?
ki'e

la .sykyndyr.

The earliest subgroup of Group 3 is supporters of Zasni Gerna of Xorxes:
https://mw.lojban.org/papri/zasni_gerna

The second wave should be supporters of Solpahi's connective sistem:
http://selpahi.weebly.com/lojban/how-to-substantially-simplify-the-lojban-connective-system-my-connective-system

The third wave should be my Zantufa. It implemented most of both Xorxes's and Solpahi's, and modified much more the forethought connectives and the mathematical expressions.
https://mw.lojban.org/papri/zantufa_jonma%27o_smuni
https://mw.lojban.org/papri/zantufa_mekso

Gleki mentioned the function words proposed by Curtis Franks as if they would belong to Group 3, but those modifications should be regarded as a part of the CLL according to the description in Section 4.2 of it: "adding grammatical mechanisms".

There are also many proposals used by people chatting in IRC lojban group, but most of them seem to be in the category of Section 4.2 of the CLL as well.

mi'e la Guskant