Re: [lojban] Re: CLL and modern Lojban

Let me say it again (since it seems that my comments usually don't get any form of reply).

The key point is that we have tons of people DISCUSSING ABOUT the language and very few people actually USING it.

What is worse is that the migration to MediaWiki broke most of the links to existing material (e.g. this is one of my translations, try to link on the PDF file! https://mw.lojban.org/papri/File:lenumakfaprami.pdf ), probably discouraging people to contribute with more material.

Simpy download it and open in some pdf reader. i have no idea why Chrome doesn't want to render it.

The only way, to me, to make the language evolve is to actually doing something with it. The key points, imho, that make Lojban and should never be abandonded are:

 - Statement as relation (as opposed to Subject/Verb/objects)
 - Formal grammar to resolve any parsing ambiguity (I really welcomed moving to PEG).

Why did you welcome PEG?

mu'e mi'e la .remod.