Re: [lojban] Re: CLL and modern Lojban

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 4:30 PM, Gleki Arxokuna <gleki.is.my.name@gmail.com> wrote:

Simpy download it and open in some pdf reader. i have no idea why Chrome doesn't want to render it.

Yep, I know that. However I wonder how many new users would go through the extra steps. I guess many will just click and assume that the file is damaged if it doesn't open as they expect.

Why did you welcome PEG?

Because it is simpler than the CLL YACC grammar. I know how difficult is to be sure that a PEG grammar does exactly what one expects it does, but (at least for me) YACC grammars are even more difficult to understand (and maintain/modify/extend).